from Managing Transitions
Nothing is secure but life, transition, the energizing spirit’
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Coaching gives you a renewed sense of purpose and self-empowerment and an opportunity to gain more perspective on your life. This can be vital at times of transition such as redundancy, restructuring, increased workload, moving into self-employment or into a senior leadership role.
My one-to-one coaching sessions will provide you with the time and space to review your life choices and offer you a range of tools and resources to support you on your journey.
Through the process of coaching you will gain a renewed sense of purpose and energy.
Together we will design a working alliance that is tailored to you and meets your specific needs
Coaching sessions over a 4 to 6 month period can help with:
• Increased confidence to tackle difficult issues and challenging relationships
• Improved work-life balance
• Goal setting and career choices
• Personal growth through self-reflection and enquiry
• Increased motivation and greater ease in decision making
• Enhanced management and leadership skills
• Improved performance and time management skills
Introduction to Logosynthesis London Friday June 9th
|Logosynthesis for Self-Coaching
An exploratory day in self-coaching for coaches, counsellors and therapists
read more >
London Coaching Group Evening Workshop Tuesday 25th April 2017 Holiday Inn 97 Cromwell Road
|An Introduction to Logosynthesis and its application in coaching.
read more >